Professional Auctioneer, Consultant, Speaker & Voice Over Artist
Hi, I’m Lynne Zink. Thanks for stopping by!
I can help you help you:
- sell your real estate and/or personal property
- with your estate needs: Personal Property and Real Estate appraisals and auction
- be the perfect voice for your next commercial, audio book, PSA & more
- add excitement & energy to your fundraising auction as your auctioneer
- consult with strategies to help your group raise more money
- deliver a Key Note that will inspire your audience
- conduct a workshop to educate your team
- serve as Master of Ceremonies for your next event
Top 5 Reasons to sell your property through public auction:
- You sell the property on an as-is basis with no inspections, repairs or contingencies.
- Protect your interest by setting a minimum bid.
- You pay no closing costs.
- Large cash down payment ensures the property goes to settlement.
- A short marketing period, fast sale & settlement.
If you’re looking for a Maryland Real Estate Auctioneer, Contact Lynne today to learn more about Real Estate Auctions
“Lynne, Looking back there is no way we could have had a more successful auction without your expertise, guidance, and professional advice. From our initial meeting with you, through the days leading up to the auction, you always went above and beyond to meet our needs. Although having the auction was very difficult for my grandmother and our family, you made this task much easier to handle. You took the time to answer our questions, accommodate our schedules, and you did everything to make this auction such a success. If we ever know anyone seeking an auctioneer, we highly recommend your services.”
Kenny & Michelle Ellis
“Lynne taught me a lot as we went through the process of my downsizing. She explained things and always kept me informed as to what was going to happen and how it would be handled. I started out with no knowledge at all about the auction of a house and the goods that are inside the house. I turned it over to her and I am so glad I did. Right up through closing she kept me informed of everything. What amazed me the most is her attitude. She is a very happy person and it shows and lets everybody else relax. If I could ever recommend a person for a job it would be Lynne Zink.”
“My elderly aunt needed to re-locate to an assisted living facility and Lynne helped to make this a smooth transition. She offered options for selling the real estate and personal property so we could decide what worked best for our situation. She assisted before, during, and after the auction, making what I thought would be a daunting task to something very manageable. She has a great rapport with people and they respond to her: the home brought well over the reserve. I highly recommend Lynne Zink!”
“I have never been through anything like this so I had no idea what to look for with the closing on the sale. Now I do and I highly recommend your group and the auction method to anyone I come across with a home for sale. It was an easy and pleasant experience for me and I feel that was because you were great to work with. Thank you.”
Melba Smit, PR in an estate sale